Error and problems with groups

Matthieu Patou mat at matws.net
Tue Sep 23 17:19:31 GMT 2008

After a more complete inspection it is not only the Computers group that
has this problem but also all the default group of the AD:

* Entreprise Admin
* Domain users
* Domain admins

At the same time I had a message in the windows registry that says :

CN=Administrator,CN=Users,DC=smb4,DC=tst from a different forest logged
onto this machine. Cross Forest Group Policy processing is disabled and
loopback processing has been enforced in this forest for this user account.

(The same message with every users in fact).

I think that this message might be related to the loss of group members.

Any comment ?

Matthieu.