moving to openldap backend

Matthieu Patou mat at matws.net
Mon Sep 22 11:11:11 GMT 2008

Ramon !
Thank you but in fact my setup has already an ldb backend, I would like
to know how easy or not is it to move to ldap.
A few reason to move to another backend :

* replication (as far as I know there is no replication with the ldb
backend)
* security (in my setup it is still possible to access with anonymous
access to everything mostly)

Regards.

Matthieu.