VFS Linking errors

David Collier-Brown davecb at sun.com
Fri Sep 19 12:15:38 GMT 2008

Paul, can you add this to bugzilla, and indicate which version of the
compilers were doing it to you? I'll see if I can help (in my copious
spare time (:-))

--dave

Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

--
David Collier-Brown            | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto      | some people and astonish the rest