howto get CONFIGFILE in 3-2-test

NZzi spng.yang at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 09:42:09 GMT 2008

hi all:

i know we define "CONFIGFIRE" macro in Makefile
throug "-DCONFIGFILE".

in 3.0.26, we can get default smb.conf location
through:

pstring dyn_CONFIGFILE = CONFIGFILE;

in 3.2, we use "DEFINE_DYN_CONFIG_PARAM(CONFIGFILE)",
and use get_dyn_CONFIGFILE() to get default smb.conf
location, but i can not find where set the
"dyn_CONFIGFILE" variable, where call set_dyn_CONFIGFILE.

i browse all samba code, i found popt_common_callback()
will call set_dyn_CONFIGFILE(arg), but the popt-relative
codes is so complicated and hard-to-read, can anyone
give some hints about how default smb.conf location is
set?

thanks in advance......