Reminder Re: samba-technical mailing list restrictions/limitations

John H Terpstra jht at primastasys.com
Tue Sep 16 21:31:24 GMT 2008

Folks,

I just want to give you all a heads-up that things are getting a little
out-of-hand.  I just cleared a bunch of emails that are over 128MB in size.
The contents are legitimate, but I would encourage you all to use discretion
in the size of messages you send to the list.

There are many corporate mail systems that will not allow a message that is
larger than 5MB. The large messages I just permitted to go through will choke
some peoples mail systems up.

Apologies on behalf of the offenders - but please help avoid a situation that
requires moderation. Thanks.

- John T.