[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch v3-2-test updated - release-3-2-0pre2-2797-g5f41913

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Tue Sep 9 22:30:04 GMT 2008

On Tue, Sep 09, 2008 at 11:26:10PM +0100, Love Hörnquist Åstrand wrote:

> 9 sep 2008 kl. 23.14 skrev Jeremy Allison:
>
>>> Jeremy, krb5_fwd_tgt_creds() failure should not be fatal, just strip
>>> of
>>> GSS_C_DELEG_FLAG
>>
>> Sorry, need a *lot* more clarification before writing that patch.
>>

> Sorry, I don't have time to help you write a new gss-api library. Copy
> the code from you favorite gss-api implementation, or use it.

Problem is I don't understand what you're requesting I do.

The code currently calls :

krb5_fwd_tgt_creds(), with "forwardable ticket" requested,
which according to the bug report, then fails. Why does it
fail when this code path is only called when :

credsp->ticket_flags & TKT_FLG_OK_AS_DELEGATE is true ?

Secondly, when it fails, should I re-call with "forwardable ticket"
set to zero and expect it to succeed, or fail out of the
function and fall into the rest of the krb5_mk_req_extended()
codepath ?

Jeremy.