[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch v3-0-test updated - release-3-0-32-11-g0b39c04

Fri Sep 5 18:45:42 GMT 2008

On Fri, Sep 05, 2008 at 02:05:50PM -0400, simo wrote:
> But for persistent databases we should do it unless someone go and
> convert all the persistent ones to always use transactions.

Which ones are left that are not converted yet?

The printing ones might be, but the conversion is a pretty
straightforward process. Over the weekend I can look at the
remaining ones.

Volker