Blogging about WSPP and Microsoft

Nick Boyce nick.boyce at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 21:18:32 GMT 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 5:58 AM, Alexander Bokovoy <ab at samba.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 4:53 AM, Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org> wrote:
> > Unlike Jeremy, I don't have a column, only a blog.  I've recently
> > blogged about the WSPP process, and figured some here might be
> > interested.
> >
> > http://people.samba.org/people/2008/10/22#a-year-since-microsofts-appeal-failed
> Am I the only one who is unable to use this page with decent browsers?
> Its javascript is hogging down one of my CPUs with 100% utilization
> and eats around 390MB of RAM.

FWIW, my Firefox 2 with Noscript on XP/SP3 handles that page just
fine, with no CPU slugging .... however, a quick read through the HTML
seems to show that whatever Javascript was there has since been
neutralised anyway .... my money's on "growThatPage.js", whatever it
was :)

Nick Boyce
--
Leave the Olympics in Greece where they belong.