Single Sign On solution

Laurie Zimmerman lauriejzimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 21:21:38 GMT 2008

Hi,

I have a client that has 5 RHEL5 servers running Samba 3.028, one Windows
2003 Server R2 in a workgroup and a mixture of Windows and Mac clients.
Currently they have no directory structure in place.  I am wondering about
solution for SSO.  I am considering implementing AD and joining each of the
SAMBA servers to the domain but am not sure if an openLDAP solution would
make more sense.  Any insights very much appreciated!

Thanks.

Laurie

Checked by AVG.
7:25 AM