kerberos decryption in wireshark enhancement

ronnie sahlberg ronniesahlberg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 05:29:23 GMT 2008

Hi Michael,

Thanks.

I have also recently checked in initial support to decrypt CFX blobs
and it seems to work reasonably well.

I also tried your ktexport.exe recently but it would no longer produce
any keytabs:-(
Do you have a more uptodate version of ktexport.exe that works?

Maybe ktexport could be enhanced to export a keytab that also contain
some of the other popular enctypes (enctype 18?) in addition to
arcfour?

ronnie s