Error messages while building package

GARCIA CABALLERO Jordi Jordi.GARCIA at oami.europa.eu
Wed Oct 1 07:37:46 GMT 2008

Solaris 9 with the gcc 3.4.2

garcijo at oasv031:/home/garcijo $ uname -a
SunOS oasv031 5.9 Generic_122300-22 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-100

garcijo at oasv031:/home/garcijo $ gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/local/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.9/3.4.2/specs
Configured with: ../configure --with-as=/usr/ccs/bin/as
--with-ld=/usr/ccs/bin/ld --disable-nls
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.4.2

>Jordi Garcia
>Unix LSA - Office * AE04-B-S2-523
>
>OFFICE FOR HARMONIZATION IN THE INTERNAL MARKET
>Information Technologies and Facilities Department
>< IT Infrastructure & Operations Service >
IT IOS Operations

>Avenida de Europa, 4 - AC 77 - E-03080 Alicante - SPAIN
>
>* +34 965 139 777
>* +34 965 138 925
>*  +34 629 284 187 (5777)
>*  Jordi.GARCIA at oami.europa.eu

Por favor considere su responsabilidad medioambiental antes de imprimir
este correo-e.
e-mail.