make valgrindtest

Kai Blin kai at samba.org
Tue Nov 18 10:19:36 GMT 2008

Hi folks,

it seems like make valgrindtest is broken on the merged build. At least on my
box, valgrind displays an error about not being able to load libtalloc.so.1.
It seems to me that the library path isn't set correctly in the xterms. I've
tried adding this at a couple of places in Makefile.in, but that didn't seem
to help.

Interestingly, adding the LD_LIBRARY_PATH required for the tests to my .bashrc
didn't help either, even though manually starting xterm picks up the setting.

Any idea how to fix this?

Cheers,
Kai

--