present but cannot be compiled

Rich McClellan rich at numerate.com
Fri Nov 14 17:10:42 GMT 2008

My first reply to this email was rejected by your spam content filter...
Here goes again without the `./configure` output.
------------------------
Thanks for looking in to this. :-)

I wasn't able to try and build the source because configure didn't
complete.

autogen.sh completed with errors/warnings. I ran configure without
arguments and observed:
checking how to build vfs_notify_fam... not
checking whether to enable build farm hacks... no
Using libraries:
    LIBS = -lresolv -lnsl -lsocket
    LDAP_LIBS = -lldap -llber
    AUTH_LIBS =
checking configure summary... configure: error: summary failure.
Aborting config

I've pasted in the output of ./autogen.sh and ./configure below.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Thanks again,
Rich