samba4 multimaster DC setup - show stoppers

Thorsten Trautwein-Veit thorsten.trautwein-veit at schulergroup.com
Fri Nov 14 12:31:05 GMT 2008

Hi Jelmer,
thanks for your answer. I am not really familiar with git ( i normaly
use svn ) i am using samba-master/source4 as source directory. As
mentioned in the samba4 how-to.

I got an hint from metze about the tls topic, that i will try. Thanks
Stefan.

But my problem with the provision exist in the current source tree.
Any hints how dig deeper into this ? My problem is i have knowledge of c
but non on python so far. I am willing to track it down, is there some
docu out there about the provision stuff ?

Cheers,
Thorsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------