How to get entire PDU size without spooling?

lorin liu jordanliuster at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 10:07:24 GMT 2008

Yes, I want to know the overall size of the print job before the job
data arrives.

I saw samba codes for one day but still don't find out how to get the
size of PDU file, and I know the in_buffer(pipes_struct->in_data) is
part of PDU data when transferd every time.

I know client will send the data file with count value when using LPD
protocol, while for IPP or SAMBA print, I am not sure, maybe it's
option attribute.

Another problem also confuses me:
print_job_end() function(according spoolss command:
SPOOLSS_ENDDOCPRINTER) when or where to be invoked? SAMBA how to know
they're done?

--
Best Regards,

Lorin Liu