The schemaUpdateNow_fix_and_test bug

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Nov 14 03:32:29 GMT 2008

On Thu, 2008-11-13 at 10:45 +0200, Nadezhda Ivanova wrote:
> [...]

Only if the comparison is made and tested.  You asked me to run this
test in this branch, to see the problem.  If this test does not
demonstrate the problem, then why am I running it?

> > That sounds reasonable.  Please use the ldb engine to handle this (in
> > python), rather than native python-ldap, as this must be reproduced in
> > 'make test', or else we will chase system configurations forever.
>
> Not sure what you mean by ldb engine...

Don't use the native python ldap implementation, but the ldb python
bindings, as this will allow the result to work in 'make test'.

http://samba.org/~abartlet/
Samba Developer, Red Hat Inc.