The schemaUpdateNow_fix_and_test bug

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Nov 11 00:10:47 GMT 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 14:18 +1100, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> I've fixed one bug in your schemaUpdateNow_fix_and_test branch from
> git://repo.or.cz/Samba/aatanasov.git, and uploaded it to
>
>  git://git.samba.org/abartlet/samba.git schemaUpdateNow_fix_and_test
>
> However, I can't reproduce the 'extended busy loop' you describe - only
> the hang in the client (fixed), and failure to add some schema elements.
> Can you dobule-check that your branch contains the exact version in
> which you saw the issue?

I've again updated to the latest in this branch, but I still fail to see
anything like the behaviour you describe.  Certainly, the schema fails
to load - but is that the error you are asking me to debug?

Could you perhaps check out this branch in a fresh tree yourself, and
give me the exact command that fails, and a description of how it fails?

Thanks,