Group in Group with samba4

Matthieu Patou mat+Informatique.Samba at matws.net
Mon Nov 10 19:05:27 GMT 2008

Dear all,

I am doing some tests with a fresh version of samba4, and it seems that
I am not able to create group that contains another group and give some
security rights to this group.

If I try to make a Security Group with a Global scope I can't add a
group (group are not listed in searchable object type). If I try a
Security Group with a "Domain Local" scope I can add group but after I
am unable to give rights to this group in any "security" tabs.

Is there any tricks or something is broken or maybe it's just impossible ?

Regards.

Matthieu.