Samba4 - NO delegated credentials error seen intermittently

priya sehgal priyagps at yahoo.co.in
Thu Nov 6 17:16:14 GMT 2008

Hello Andrew,
Thanks. I was trying to access my samba cifs proxy through ip address and hence the NTLMSSP problem.
But, in my scenario, few of the windows clients in the Win2k3 domain wish to access the proxy using the IP address and therefore NTLM SSP authentication will come into play.

Can you suggest me the hack you mentioned in your reply.
May be I can try and get it working for this scenario.

Thanks and Regards,
Priya