Extending LDB for Extended DNs

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Nov 6 05:27:09 GMT 2008

On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 00:17 -0500, simo wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 13:14 +1100, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> >
> > The patches have been rebased, and this is the result.  All of the
> > recent work in that branch represents the patches for this effort
> > (there
> > is a reason it has taken me a week)
>
> Sorry I saw various "fix this detail" commits and I thought you didn't.
> You know you can squash "fix commits" into the original commit when you
> rebase ?

I know, and the last time I played with that it took much more time than
it was worth to get right, so I'm careful about doing it too much.

> I have started reviewing the code, will get back to you when I have
> formed an opinion.

Thanks.  I'll keep writing tests, and hope to have this passing against
the extended 'make test' soon.

(Then I can work on how to use the OpenLDAP controls for that backend)