[RFC] libwclient: Implementing wbc_Getpwent and wbc_Getgrent

Kai Blin kai at samba.org
Sun Nov 2 22:16:48 GMT 2008

Hi folks,

I'm currently looking at switching the winbind_nss_*.c files to use
libwbclient. However, to do so, I need to implement the getpwent and getgrent
calls in libwbclient. It seems like winbind will return up to 500 passwd
structs per WINBINDD_GETPWENT call. Do we want to make libwbclient return all
of those and let the caller deal with walking them or do we want to only
return one struct like getpwent does?

Cheers,
Kai

--