transitioning release management

Thu Mar 27 10:46:36 GMT 2008

Hi, Jerry!

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 06:39:19AM -0600, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
> > Do you have a schedule?
>
> Sounds good to me.  You set the schedule and I'll try to
> back you up.  I'll make sure Winbind is stable.

As there seem to be some necessary fixes even in 3.0.28a,
-- see for example bugzilla ID 5350 -- we will start to
check in things to winbind as from my point of view these
fixes are really necessary quite quickly. I am sure you will
closely monitor those changes and make sure that upstream
winbind has all the lwiauthd fixes that might affect those.

Thanks,

Volker