Volker.Lendecke at SerNet.DE
Wed Mar 26 22:18:05 GMT 2008
On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 03:12:06PM -0400, simo wrote:
> All the tests we did where to authenticate against the trusted domain
> while working on the trusted domain problem.
> And that works. (ie wbinfo -a TRUSTEDDOM\\username%password)
Exactly that does not work for me because winbind does not
view TRUSTEDDOM as a trusted domain. My 3.0.28a version of
winbind needs to connect to the local DC to list the trusted
domains, and this fails right from the start. So it returns
NO_SUCH_USER for the wbinfo -a trusteddom\\user%password.
I've sent two patches to Günther that this isolated
situation work for me.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/attachments/20080326/31e74d2d/attachment.bin
More information about the samba-technical