NTLM2 Session Security

Vikram Roopchand vikram.roopchand at j-interop.org
Tue Mar 25 12:47:28 GMT 2008

Dear All,
             I am implementing NTLM2 Session security (in Java) using paper
written by Eric Glass and the Wine sources as reference. The encryption and
decryption (EncryptMessage) are working fine , though the signing fails
(MakeSignature). Eric told me that formation of the signature encompasses
not only the payload (dcerpc request) but also some of the headers (dcerpc).
He also said Samba Team had done this, hence the question. Would anyone be
kind enough to point me in the right direction ? I have been banging my head
on this for almost a week now...

I appreciate any help,
thanks a lot,
best regards,