Equipment List

One Source Solutions, Inc. One_Source_Solutions_Inc at mail.vresp.com
Fri Mar 21 16:22:56 GMT 2008

Equipment List

BH J-3000 Sorters, 128 pockets, Sabre, SCS Multibus upgrades, overhead
racks, PC70, etc...

Criterion IV System, 228 X- Bins, SABRE HR Reader, VideoJet 37 PC
POSTNET IJP, VideoJet PC70 Endorsement IJP, Tray Label Printer and
powered conveyors.

PTI 45, 155 pockets, Multi tier, BBH ULX Camera System, PC 70 Postnet
IJP, and PC70 Endorsement printer.

PTI 45, 255 pockets, Multi tier, Raft Camera System, PC 70 Postnet
IJP, and PC70 Endorsement printer.

( If you need to chance out to a different camera system or looking to
upgrade for IMB we can do!)

2002 EMC Conquest LSI-6: model 6900, 6 station turn-over, MBO Folder,
High Cap sheet feeder, and on edge conveyor.

Mailstar 500’s, MailCrafter 9800’s, MasterMailers, and FlowMaster in
stock.

2005 VideoJet Printpro ES with Cheshire 7000 base.

Scitex 5240, 215v base, and Dryer.

Moore 4400 Pressure sealer.

RSI unwinders, Sheeters, etc...

We can offer financing too!

If you have an interest in any of the above equipment, please contact
me at 804-519-6640 or roger at myonesource.net.

If you are currently in the market for any used Mailshop or Printing
equipment which is not shown above, please let me know. I talk with
Mailshop,  print managers and owners daily which could very well have
what you are looking to buy or sale.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Roger L. Rhoades
One Source Solutions, Inc.
Email: roger at myonesource.net
Phone: 804-519-6640

simple reply with REMOVE.

http://cts.vresp.com/u?75da1b7138/9f17af02ad/6134ccc

This message was sent by One Source Solutions, Inc. using
VerticalResponse

One Source Solutions, Inc.
PO Box 10
Moneta, Virginia  24121

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html