Samba is accepting student proposals for the Google Summer of Code now.

Kai Blin kai at samba.org
Wed Mar 19 11:36:50 GMT 2008

Samba is again participating as a mentoring organization for the Google Summer
of Code[1].

If you are a student and interested in participating, check out our ideas
list[2]. We would appreciate if you could drop by on the samba-technical
mailing list or in #samba-technical on Freenode and have a chat with us on
the project you are interested in.

The Samba Team would like to thank Google, Leslie Hawthorn in particular, for
organizing this great project yet another year.

Kai Blin,
Samba Team

[1] http://code.google.com/soc/2008/
[2] http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/SoC/Ideas