Rename and Stream tests

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Wed Mar 12 22:02:06 GMT 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 10:56:46PM +0100, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 02:45:25PM -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> > > For me it seems that somehow the share mode entry for the stream isn't
> > > cleared after the close of the main file.
> >
> > Ok, I'll take a look - thanks !
>
> This might be something I did not bother to fix so far. Or
> did the s3 behaviour change recently?

It shouldn't have. I goofed with the NTTrans rename test
as I forgot to modify the "file create" flag into "file open"
flag on the second open, else I'd have detected the rename
failing.

I'll remove the code that make the server pass that test.
As Metze said, W2K3 does a noop on that call (which I first
suspected, then confused myself by checking for the renamed
file and created it by mistake :-).

Jeremy.