NET-API-BECOME-DC works again

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Mar 6 11:39:35 GMT 2008

Simo,

You were frustrated (rightly) that the NET-API-BECOME-DC test, which I
asked that you run before merging your ldb code, was not functional.
I've spent most of this week beating it back into submission, and we
seem to have it working again.

Please run it like:

bin/smbtorture ncacn_ip_tcp:server NET-API-BECOME-DC -Uadministrator%
penguin -k no

I intend to work next on the LDAP backend tests, which have suffered a
similar bitrot, partly due to the same python conversion.  I hope to
have these ready to run against your changes soon.

I'm sorry this has been so frustrating, but once we get past this bit,
we should be much closer to having your code in the tree.

Thanks,

http://samba.org/~abartlet/
Samba Developer, Red Hat Inc.