Samba and Application Response Measurement (ARM 4.0)

Sven Kubiak sk at it23.de
Tue Mar 4 15:34:51 GMT 2008

Implementing an ARM transaction to the main code was just to see if and how
ARM and samba would work together. Opening a file via network and measuring
the reponse time seemed practical for the first step. However, we are also
interested in measuring authentication, print jobs and other important
measuring points in samba.

Sven