Centrify 3.0.27a Changes
dave.daugherty at centrify.com
Mon Mar 3 19:01:23 GMT 2008
Attached are the changes Centrify has made to the Samba 3.0.27a code
- diff of our changes against a base 3.0.27a
- perforce reports of the changes
- tar file of new files
I suspect most are not candidates for integration into mainstream Samba,
but you decide of course.
Some of things that might be of interest are
- Packaging script for AIX
- ID Map unit test program - with some Centrifyisms.
- HPUX code to prevent negative UIDs and GIDs.
- HPUX and Solaris NIS inetmgr crash work arounds
- HPUX file timestamp problems because of pread/pwrite usage
Because we simply keep a list of files that we have patched and then
overwrite entire files it is difficult to generate individual patches.
However if there is a specific change list you are interested in, please
let me know and I will track down the specific changes made
All of the source files we patched are available if that works for you.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 82193 bytes
Url : http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/attachments/20080303/8ef2dcb4/CentrifySamba3.0.27aChanges.bin
More information about the samba-technical