Google Summer of Code ideas list needs updates.

simo idra at samba.org
Sun Mar 2 16:27:09 GMT 2008

On Sun, 2008-03-02 at 16:43 +0100, Kai Blin wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Could we go over the http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/SoC/Ideas list to see
> which projects are still up-to-date and doable by a student in about three
> months?
>
> Also, can we think of anything else that should be on the list?

Given the fact now some docs are available I think a very nice set of
projects could be for students to take one protocol documentation, and
check samba 3/4 code for compliance/differences between implementation
and documents.

Once differences are highlighted find out what is right/wrong in
collaboration with the mentor and start coding necessary changes, or
report documentation errors.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce