Samba4: SamLogonWithFlags on RPCNetlogon

=?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCQD46ahsoQiAbJEJONDtWGyhC?= t-nishizaki at secom.co.jp
Wed Jun 25 02:52:37 GMT 2008

Dear Andrew,

> So, looking at the Microsoft WSPP docs, this looks quite sane to manage.
> (The WSPP docs are at
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc197979.aspx)
>
> Implementing the IDL is the easy part. See MS-NRPC section 2.2.1.4.2.
>
> However, this is just a wrapper (see MS-APDS), so you need to implement
> MS-RCMP.  None of these protocols look particularly difficult.  Indeed
> if this is the main task, then getting Samba4 to accept smart card login
> may be quite simple.
Thank you very much for your advice.
I wanted to know this information.

> I'm really keen to see this happen, so please let me know how you would
> like to work on this - would you like to have a go, or does the above
> look just a bit too complex?
It looks a bit complex for me, but very interesting.
So I have a go at this implementation.
If I bump into a problem while at work or get a good result, I'll e-mail this list.

> Is there a file-based certificate system for windows, that I can use for
> testing?
I'm sorry but I have no public system because of my company's policy.

Thanks,

Takeshi Higashizaki