Mirror site

Per Qvindesland per at norhex.com
Tue Jun 17 05:59:38 GMT 2008

Hello Mivhael,
 Well when it comes to available test servers then I do have a couple
of accounts on ibm's i550 server in Stockholm, which should really
classify as a non standard hardware, might this be of interest? the
only problem is that it wont be running in a production environment,
is there someways to then test it by running a app that I.E similates
connections etc to make the testing a bit more reality based?
 Kr
 Per Qvindesland