Kerberos Ticket Forwarding Patch/Update (3.2)

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Jul 31 01:12:23 GMT 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-25 at 15:14 -0400, Derrick Schommer wrote:
> Here is the update with C-style comment fixes for 3.2 for the Kerberos
> update and the gss_init() updated to have the C_DELEGAT flag enabled.

I still think it is silly to be extending Samba3's mini-GSSAPI like
this, but the change to make it just use real GSSAPI is a more difficult
patch.

Can you please test this against Samba4 when you are done?  We have an
active implementation of a CIFS proxy using GSSAPI forwarding, and it
would be unfortunate to have Samba3 code out there that does not use it.

http://samba.org/~abartlet/
Samba Developer, Red Hat Inc.