Kerberos Ticket Forwarding Patch/Update (3.2)

Derrick Schommer dschommer at F5.com
Mon Jul 28 17:38:29 GMT 2008

I'll work on the fixes for those, thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Love Hörnquist Åstrand [mailto:lha at kth.se]
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2008 14:41
To: Derrick Schommer
Cc: samba-technical at lists.samba.org
Subject: Re: Kerberos Ticket Forwarding Patch/Update (3.2)

The flags field in the 8003 checksum should match the gss-api flags
given to gss_init_sec_context(), your patch sets it to
GSSAPI_NO_C_BINDINGS (0), which is wrong, it should at least be
GSS_C_DELEG_FLAG, see page 4 of rfc1934.

+  uint8_t    deleg[];                    /* Deleg field buffer ( one
or more bytes of GSS-API data) */

This is not valid c89.

The patch do no byte swaping, so it will only work on LE machines.

Love