samba4 alpha5 with openldap

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Jul 28 10:53:45 GMT 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-25 at 17:12 +1000, Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> Please re-run your provision, using --username=samba-admin, and things
> should be better.

While I've not yet moved to the authentication file (partly because it
would then sit in the private folder forever, and be confused with the
real record in secrets.ldb), I have tried to make this clearer in the
provision-backend script.  Perhaps re-run that from current GIT and see
if it is clearer.

Thanks,

http://samba.org/~abartlet/