[Patch] Enable domain groups to be added to builtin groups at domain join time

Fri Jul 25 22:31:16 GMT 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 09:23:46PM -0700, Tim Prouty wrote:
> On Jul 23, 2008, at 12:48 AM, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> >So if you want to speed things up, you might want to send
> >your 4 different issues in different patches...
>
> Ok, I have gone through and split up the changes into four easier to
> digest patches.  The commit messages should also do a more thorough
> job of explaining the nature of each of the changes.
>
> Thanks!

Thanks for those patches. As I told you on irc, I am right
now in bug fixing mode, so I haven't spent time trying your
patches. But as I think your main idea is just right, it
will go in sooner or later. Just be a bit patient please, my
inbox is as well, I just need to get it below one screen
page again :-)

Volker