Kerberos Ticket Forwarding Patch/Update

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Thu Jul 24 21:00:26 GMT 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 04:54:47PM -0400, Derrick Schommer wrote:
> Here is the patch for changes to samba 3.0.x for Kerberos ticket
> forwarding. I'll send the 3.2 in a second.

Ok, couple of immediate comments. Looks like you've diff'ed
between new -> old, not old -> new as the patch is reversed.
That's not such a problem as I could reverse that.

Second issue is you're using C++ '//' style comments. We
don't allow this in the Samba code, so all the comments
will need to be re-written.

Can you fix these & resubmit please ?

Jeremy.