Fwd: [Patch] Enable domain groups to be added to builtin groups at domain join time

Wed Jul 23 07:48:29 GMT 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 10:08:16AM -0700, Tim Prouty wrote:
> I just wanted to ping you on this to see if you've had a chance to
> look at it, and make sure it hasn't fallen off of the queue since its
> been about a week since I sent it.  Let me know if I can clarify any
> parts of the patch.

CC'ing samba-technical again :-)

Yes, I've taken a brief look. You might have noticed that
I've put in Zachs patches, they were quite a bit easier to
review, they were split up in smaller parts. This does not
mean that your patch is bad, but it puts different things
into one lump.

So if you want to speed things up, you might want to send
your 4 different issues in different patches...

I always feel a bit bad sending people into another round,
but for me it's really a thing how quickly I can review
patches. If they are small and just "obviously" correct,
it's easy to put them in.

Volker