fix expr errors in test scripts

Michael Adam ma at sernet.de
Sun Jul 20 21:55:40 GMT 2008

Volker Lendecke wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 11:20:28PM +0200, Björn JACKE wrote:
> > the attached fixes some of the expr syntax errors encountering in the build
> > farm. Can someone please check it in?
>
> Against which tree did you create the diff? With 3-3-test
> and 3-2-test the patch does not apply in the last 2 hunks.

Right, I had already fixed the last two of the three errors
some time ago. Must have been agains an old checkout.

Thanks for catching the first one, Björn!

> You might also want to create the patch with git
> format-patch so that your author information is kept intact.

This time, I have just commiting the remainig fix myself.
Use "git format-patch" next time... :-)

Cheers - Michael

--
Michael Adam <ma at sernet.de>
phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9