message loop between samba4 and XP client

Matthieu PATOU mat at matws.net
Sun Jul 20 17:38:05 GMT 2008

Dear all,

I am running a samba4 server with this git revision :fa6c00734ccf9bfe7a962253ddb5e2a1722c9b09

Since a couple of week I had one samba4 process eating 1 CPU after some tracking I found that it is due to one computer
that keeps asking for the enumeration of trusted domain (LsarEnumerateTrustedDomains).

I didn't have any trusted domain so have you any idea why this computer is continuously trying to do this enumeration ?

Regards

Matthieu.