PATCH Supress 'subcontext' warning in PIDL for Samba4 build

Ramón García ramon.garcia.f+samba at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 18:58:38 GMT 2008

The advantadge of the current approach is that it is simple with Perl.

Perl Getopt::Long allows you to define an argument --name="list".
Defining something line -nopt1 -nopt2 would require more changes to
PIDL source. I am not a Perl expert, so I tried to make it simple. I
guess making warning options like GCC would require parsing command
line options by hand instead of using Getopt::Long().

Perhaps someone with more Perl experience can correct me.