PATCH Supress 'subcontext' warning in PIDL for Samba4 build

Ramón García ramon.garcia.f+samba at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 10:24:45 GMT 2008

The attached patch removes the warning of using 'subcontext' when
compiling IDL files.

This works as follows:

- We add the option --warn to PIDL for enabling/disabling warnings.
This option is intended to be used as
  --warn=warn1,warn2,no-warn3, to enable or disable warnings. The only
option at present is --warn=no-subcontext
  to disable the warning about using subcontext.

  I preferred a general solution that would make it easy to add more
warning options in the future.

- We add the option --warn=no-subcontext to the PIDL command line in
build-idl.sh