Fwd: [samba4] unable to open/save/create MS office documents with office2007 (and previous version?)

Olivier Salamin olivier.salamin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 18:21:29 GMT 2008

Hi Manu,

thanks for the link. But the document is related to samba3 and I think the
problem I have is specific to samba4. I don't think that the problem is
related to the access permissions on the file because I can open a word
document with notepad but when I try to open the same document with word I
get an error. (so it should be related to MS Office)

Is anybody who is running samba4 able to open office document?

Regards,
Olivier