Samba 3.2.0

Michael Adam ma at sernet.de
Fri Jul 11 11:21:35 GMT 2008

Hi,

this *looks* (even thoug I cannot reproduce it) as if
the smbd target rules are combined with the nmbd target,
probably due to your @WINBIND_LIBS@ being empty (you
are not building the libwbclient shared lib apparently).

Please test if concatenating the last two lines of the smbd
target in Makefile.in helps (see attached patch).
running ./config.status and then make should be enough to test.

If that does not help, we need more info.

Cheers - Michael

--
Michael Adam <ma at sernet.de>  <obnox at samba.org>
phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9