[Samba] [ANNOUNCE] Samba 3.2.0 Available for Download

Lasantha Marian x72m35 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 14:22:11 GMT 2008

> |> It was pulled I believe because I didn't get it into
> |> the docs build dependencies.
> |>
> | Jerry, will "Using Samba", third edition be included
> | in the next release ?
>
> Yeah.  The XML source is already there.  I just goofed and
> didn't get it in the build.  XML gives me headaches :-)
Jerry, thanks for the assurance on documentation.

On a different note though, we got Samba 3.2.0 running with little
effort (already discussed here). Ours is a compiled setup on an Ubuntu
8.04 Server with OpenLDAP and slightly customized smbldap-tools and etc.
We have built a set of scripts for the automation of compilation of all
these components to our taste.

Cheers for the fascinate product, Samba 3.2.0 !

Lasantha.