IPv6 Join of Samba 3.2 to Windows Server 2008

David Holder david.holder at erion.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 12:33:46 GMT 2008

Good news, I tried a join on Samba 3.2 to Windows Server 2008 yesterday
and it worked.

I think that there are a few things that need attention but it is a good
first attempt.

Thanks to Jeremy for IPv6 enabling Samba 3.2 and to all the others
(Andreas, Gerry etc) who helped with getting the join to Windows Server
2008 working over IPv4.

The launch date for Windows Server 2008 is 27th February.

Regards,
David
Dr David Holder CEng FIET MIEEE

Erion Ltd, Oakleigh, Upper Sutherland Road, Halifax, HX3 8NT

Reception: +44 (0)1422 207000

Direct Dial: +44 (0)131 2026317

Cell: +44 (0) 7768 456831

Registered in England and Wales. Registered Number 3521142
VAT Number: GB 698 3633 78