Python compile failing?

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Mon Jan 28 00:13:18 GMT 2008

Hi Metze,

Your fixes for python support in the become-dc tests seem to have
somehow broken the compile flags for scripting/python/modules.c on
some hosts (no longer includes the Python C flags). It works fine
on my own machine though, for some reason, even after completely
cleaning the working tree.

I've been trying to figure out what could be causing this, but I can't
find any changes that could be relevant. Do you have any idea?

If not, I'll try to dig deeper into this tomorrow.

Cheers,

Jelmer

.. more than ever convinced we need to get rid of the current build
system.