Solaris 9 SPARC samba-3.0.27a Everyone ACL Problems

Jim McDonough jmcd at samba.org
Sat Jan 26 21:04:25 GMT 2008

On Jan 26, 2008 11:02 AM,  <davidholder at erion.co.uk> wrote:
> Whatever I do on a WindowsXP client results in Everyone's permissions
> returning to Full Control (as soon as I press the Apply button).
This is surprising.  Could you try the latest git for 3.0.28?  Jeremy
just checked in a bunch of ACL inheritance code fixes, and I would
have expected certain cases would result in increased permissions (bug
4929), but not quite this much.  Curious, though, what were your perms
for everyone in the parent dir?

--
Jim McDonough
Samba Team