For Your Kind Attention,

Michael C.Smith. msmiths1967 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 19:03:24 GMT 2008

For Your Kind Attention.

We are a Corporate Financial Service Provider in Europe. We had a customer who deposited 14.3 million pounds with us and eventually died without any reference to a next of kin.

In accordance with the EU Trust and Federal Laws, at the expiration of 6 (six) years, his investments with our Financial Trust shall revert to ownership of the government of the country of the said investments if nobody applies as the next of kin to claim the investments.

Since you share the same surname with this client,  I want to present you to stand in as the next of kin so that you and I can benefit from this investment equally (i.e. 50% for you and 50% for me). I guarantee
that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the law.

If this proposal is acceptable to you, kindly indicate your full names, your private telephone, fax numbers and location where the money will be remitted.

I will instruct you on the next step to take.

With friendly greetings,

Michael C. Smith.